"Today is a new day with
new leadership and it is a
time for all good people
to serve their
work will always be a part
of who I am!"
Multi-Million $ Producer
Sales and marketing has been my career of choice. Utilizing my education and experience In
real estate sales helps clients achieve both short and long-term goals. I specialize in residential
sales including investor "fix-n-flips" and first-time home buyers.
I have found my niche in real estate and I love my community. I have volunteered in a variety of
capacities over the years including:
- Town of Palmer Lake Parks and Recreation Trustee (2 Terms)
- Pikes Peak Foreclosure Prevention Partnership (PPFPP)
- Palmer Lake Master Plan Committee
- Tri-lakes Health Advocacy Partnership
- Collaborative Decision-making Team, HSD2
- PTO President
- School Accountability and Advisory Boards
- Head Start Chairperson
- Youth Sports Coach
- Playground 2000 Fundraising Director
- Volunteer in our Schools
- Booster Club Volunteer
- Team Mom (Go Lewis-Palmer Rangers!)
- Pikes Peak Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
|"I wouldn't have referred my friend to any one else!"
David H., Investor
I 'grew-up' in the Tri-Lakes community...graduating from Lewis-Palmer High School in 1988. After
high school, I attended Olympic College in Washington state where I graduated in 1992. With
three children, we relocated back to the Pikes Peak Region in 1993 and are settled contently back
in the Tri-Lakes area. My vast knowledge of this area allows me to serve as your personal tour
guide and local historian.
|Exceeding Expectations on Every Transaction!
Not all Real Estate Agents are
"REALTORS". "REALTORS" abide by a
strict Code of Ethics.